November 05, 2004

What a night!

You will never believe the night I had. It was amazing. I don't know if I can write it all down. I will try my best....

So, after I got off from work, I was going to go to Kmart. But being on the budget I am on, I thought I should it another time. I got in the car (it was raining out) and drove. I drove and drove. I made it all the way to... my house. Then, I got out of the car, and went up to the door. It had been advised that I lock my car doors, which I also did. After going up to the front door of my apartment, I unlocked it. I entered the apartment and was confronted with... mail! My dear friend Doug had sent me a packet of mail from my PO box in Toluca Lake. I hurried up the narrow stairs into my place of solitude. After taking my sneakers off (so as to not track in dirt) I took off my jacket and hat. I have gotten into the habit of putting them away (can you believe that?) as soon as I get in the door. Then, I made dinner. I bet you can't guess what I had for dinner. That's right - brown rice and hamburger with spices and grated cheese. I also partook of a Diet Coke. I know. You are as thrilled as I am with my tale. Well, the excitement has only just begun. After eating my delicious dinner (which I have had for the last three nights) I sat down for some television. I watched quite a bit last night. Between Seinfeld, The OC, The Apprentice and North Shore, I was set for the evening. I even started to watch Charmed, but there is a limit to my brain wasting. I tell you, shows like The OC and North Shore are really great mind wasters. I did manage to crochet whilst tv viewing. I am a multi-tasker.

It was an incredible night. This weekend it is suppose to snow. I have plans to go to New Hampshire, if I can get money from a bank. My California credit union doesn't have any sister branches here in Vermont, so I have to open up a bank account at lunch time. I know. Another riveting thing in my life to share with you. If there were truely exciting things happening, you bet your booties I would share them with you, but there aren't. Oh, this morning when I was getting to my car, there was no ice. There was an ear piece for a cell phone stuck on the straps of the rack on top of my car. Hmmm.

Check out the new link to my friends' Alex and Tiffany's website. They are in England working. There is a great page with headlines from papers regarding the election results.

No comments: