November 09, 2004

Last night... movie. Tonight... tv

Last night I decided since the library closes at 6pm, thatI needed to go to the movies. Also, I hadn't been to the movies in about a month. For those of you who know my movie passion, you know this is a hard thing for me. Well, the Roxy movie theater is located near the heart of downtown Burlington. It is only about $7 for a movie and the popcorn is pretty darn tasty. I saw Motorcycle Diaries, which is about the travels of two friends in the early 1950s in South America. One of the actors, Gael García Bernal, was in Y Tu Mamá También, and a few other Spanish/Mexican films that managed to get into the USA. It was a really good film. Not really a buddy picture, in the modern, slapstick sense. If you haven't seen it, go check it out!!

Of course, after the movie, I went home for my nightly tv viewing. Sad to say, not much on tv Monday nights except for sports. I did watch Las Vegas, which combined efforts with the cast from Crossing Jordan. Thank heaven for Tuesday nights. There is LOTS for me to watch. But I have to finish crocheting the baby blanket I am working on. Just started it. I plan on finishing it this week. Then I have a scarf to do. Already have the materials. If you are interested in a scarf for yourself or a friend, let me know. They make great presents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like an elegant black scarf please!