November 23, 2004

Monday, Tuesday and Teksture

You know, I really have nothing exciting to report today. Monday was a really busy work day. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. I came home and watched that really trashy reality show, Trading Spouses. Where do they find these people? I know that they play to the camera to a certain degree, but it really is absurd. When will we get quality programming?

Today was pretty busy too, but less overwhelming. I am sure there is stuff that I should have done and forgot to do. I also got three new clients. I had a unfullfilling lunch, so I am starving now. I am making chicken again. Looking forward to that. Tonight is a big TV night, however, I must read before watching TV.

My friend Jesse's band, Teksture has a great video out. Check it out below. For more information on their band, check out the link on the side of my page. ( I am just so excited that I could copy this video. Now if I could just load the pictures onto the site....)


Enjoy!

No comments: