November 12, 2004

Bank hoodwinked

I went to the bank at lunch today. Now, just so you know, I had already signed online. I thought that would save time. The woman found my name in the computer but still had me repeat all of my information to her. I wanted a checking account, but she wasn't able to give me even temporary checks or an ATM card. Those will come in a few days. I was able to deposit my paycheck, which was a very good thing. I do have a reciept for it. No checks. No ATM. Not even my bank number. I feel so stupid. I was there for almost the whole hour lunch break. They have my money. If they didn't have such a professional display (with all the signage, logos, office) I would think I had been hoodwinked.

This week went pretty well. I have several clients now and several sites to work on. I am keeping pretty busy.

I am looking forward to the weekend. I will be seeing a few movies and exploring Burlington. I might even venture to Ethan Allan's homestead.


No comments: