January 12, 2005

Clients, rain and Kids

I spent most of the day dealing with my difficult LA client. What a pain in the gazoink. He was very pissy and snapped at me during the first (of two) call. The best part was when he was rattling on about something and I told him to hold his horsies. That's right. I really said to him,"Hold your horses!" I also called him 'Dude' at one point. It is my plan to call him dude at least five more times. Why? Just because I can. He likes me. He told me in phone call 2 that he was sorry for being so snappy. He told me twice. He is a guy who not only needs people to repeat things to him, but needs to repeat things himself. It is hilarious. I told him the second time he appologized that I accepted his appology. Dang. What a pain in the neck. Makes for good copy, I guess. He even wanted me to do a copy and paste task and teach him how to code images. Not my job, as I told him. I am exhausted from dealing with this dude.

It is raining hard in CA. I heard one report this morning that it is part of the end of the world stuff. But I think it all has to do with Earth being bumped by the big ol' quake. Afterall, if the North Pole can move, why not weather shifting? Maybe Vermont will become the new Hamptons - place of leisure and sunshine. Maybe California will become the new Oregon/Washington with muey rain ALL THE TIME. Who knows?

I saw a very disturbing movie last night on my Netflix - KIDS. Rated R. Not for youth. Very disturbing to me. I am looking forward to my next Netflix choices. I get another Sean Bean mini-series (part 2 of Sharpe's Rifles) and a British comedy.

Time to go home into the sleet and sleet. Yuck. It is suppose to be up to 50 tomorrow. We shall see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it DID shift....I knew it. The rain sucked except for the fact that I got to wear my fauz Burberry printed rainboots...I love em!

-Noemi