January 06, 2005

Bring back the horse and buggy!

So last night, my landlord and I tried to jump start my car to no avail. Sounds like the starter is the problem. That really bugs me. After spending thousands of dollars getting things fixed before I left for Vermont, I now get to invest another few hundred to get the starter fixed. Hopefully it isn't anything else. Bring back the horse and buggy. Look at it this way, there will always be jobs for mechanics, but bringing back the horse and buggy will bring a whole new opportunity - we can convert horse poop into fuel, better for the environment, create more blue collar jobs, etc.

I had the car towed this morning to a shop suggested by my landlord. I am hoping they will fix the problem today and I can get the car this weekend. If not, I do have Mark G. to take me to and from my casa.

Growl. Cars suck.

No comments: