January 18, 2005

Good news, Bad mood, Day 2 and it's damn cold out...

Last night, for those of you who watch 24, my friend and co-TJ goer, Rick Hall was on in the opening scene. It was great to see him! Yippee for Rick!

In the morning, I packed up my clothes to head to the gym after work today. On a day when I am in a really bad mood, and really SHOULD go to the gym, I am too grumpy to go. But I should. But I won't.

I think I was in a bit of a bad mood from yesterday's email. Though one should never read into email, I did. Shame on me. Then I got over the mood and was fareing better when I had to deal with LA2 and LA1 client issues. Growl. That has put me back in a rather foul mood. At least at lunch we had a rousing game of Speed Scrabble with Elissa and Tim. That was pretty fun.

Now I will go back to my nice, warm casa and watch the rest of a corset drama that I got from the library last week. I know part of my problem is that I haven't been sleeping too well this last week. Don't know why.

The weather reports say it is in the low 80s in Glendale today. HA! You don't know winter weather. It is suppose to be about 5 today. That's right. High of 5. I LOVE it! It is more than crisp outside. Damn cold.

No comments: