January 07, 2005

Car cost, new phone and Green Day

I spoke with one of the guys at the car shop this morning. He said it was the starter (I KNEW THAT!) and it would cost about $260. Ick. At least it isn't more? Still....

I have a new land line. I am expecting this to help reduce the mobile phone bill. But I need to make sure I don't change the mobile phone mid-cycle. That seemed to screw me up when I extended my coverage. The land line is about $60 a month. So between that and the mobile, I will still be paying about $100. Dang. I want to do away with the phone altogether. I don't really need the mobile now that I am here, but I am stuck in a contract. I can break the contract for about $200, but do I really want to do that? I don't know. These are things to think about.

I am listening to Green Day's "Nimrod" on headphones at the office. It is a great album. I freakin' love it. I wish I had been able to see them when they came to LA, but I was in Vermont. Perhaps on the way back from their European tour, they will stop by here. Who knows?

No comments: