January 27, 2005

Hunky Hankies, fruit of heaven and too much tv

I found a craft store that carries tissue box covers so I can start making my Hunky Hankies. I can't tell you how much this thrills me. It is a great project for me to do whist packed in because of bad weather. Now all I need to do is get a card table to work from. Hmmm. Maybe I can find one at the thrift store. I will sell them on ebay (after I purchase the domain name, of course.) Then I will become really rich!

Anyhow, I also thought I should write about fruit. I went to Price Chopper, which is one of the three main grocery store chains here, and got some mixed fresh fruit. OMIGAWD! It was heavenly! There were grapes, three kinds of melon, blackberries and pineapple. Now why don't I remember moments like these when I am looking at the freshed baked goods? I don't really know. Boy, was it good.

Too much tv. That's all I should really say. Lots of bad tv. Still, tonight is "The Apprentice" with Angie. THAT is worth watching!

No comments: