February 28, 2006

This is totally gross....

Having a cold and sinus headache at the same time is messing with my equilibrium. My head is pounding (albeit softly), my nose is congested and I ache. I just went into the bathroom to blow my nose, to relieve some of the pressure. I blew and blew and BLEW. I think I gathered about 2 tablespoons of mucus. I know it's gross, but I felt compelled to write about it. Normally I wouldn't disucss such functions. But I have to say, that doing that relieved some of the pressure. But I can already feel it growing again. Sigh. I have taken meds, but they don't seem to help. I need some stronger drugs. Something to dry me up.

1 comment:

Emi said...

This was the equivalent of describbing your last BM(bowel movement) to a friend....you know...the really cool-shaped ones...the ones shaped like you're colon...