February 07, 2006

Harry Potter - in Ohio

My friend Helen's husband is a big Harry Potter fan. Their kids (Joe - 6, Patrick 5, Mikey 3) are funny, smart and very creative. Here's something that I found very amusing from an email she sent. I thought I should share. I found it hilarious, especially the part about the dementor....

"The boys - all three - are at the very moment in the midst of viewing the prisoner of Azkaban. Mikey is very fond of screaming his own version of "expecto patronum" and is currently running around the family room with a baby blanket as a hooded robe. Joe and Paddy are referring to him as a dementor and are, of course, staying away from him. Patrick, unfortunately, has picked up the very bad habbit of saying "bloody hell". We are trying to nip that one in the bud."

No comments: