February 07, 2006

Bad mood and my blog sucks

OMIGAWD.

I have been reading a few of my friends' blogs and feel like my blog is pretty dumb. I am so catty, chatty, self-absorbed, pathetic (gee, Mrs. Han Solo. Are you just slightly depressed? Now if you are really saying "We know that you are catty, chatty and self-absorbed. Tell us something we don't know!" - That isn't going to help my mood.)

A samling of great blogs of my friends:

Stephanie

Alex

I love their blogs! Very inspiring to me. Both of them are really good writers. They have so many interesting things to say. When I get over myself, I will have to write about them. But for now, I think my blog is crap. I need a break from blogging. Nobody is making me blog, I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was under the impresstion that a blog was exactly for the purpose of talking about ones self. Some people like to talk about others or about misc stuff, but for the most past, it's about the self.

Also, for friends back here on the west coast it's fun to know what's happening in your life. From the mundane of work to the fun weekend adventures. I say keep it up. Please. =)

Stephanie said...

Yeah, why would you give up blogging? Your blog is great, Kaye. :)