February 13, 2006

Things I am grateful for... Things I wish for...

In my PMS-winter-is-upon-us state, I thought I should take a moment to be grateful. I have lots to be thankful for and I need to mention a few of them. Following that is a list of things that I wish for. Some of them I can do something about, some I can't. It's just where my mood is at the moment.

Grateful and Thankful
  • Good health (I may be overweight, but don't have any issues to speak of. I have friends who battle cancer, Lupus, diabetes and other illnesses.)
  • Good teeth (and thankful for teenage braces)
  • Great friends (too many to mention, but they are patient with me, laugh with me, cry with me, celebrate with me, movieate with me, discuss with me, etc.)
  • Great family (we are a crazy bunch, but get along pretty well and actually like each other, help each other, care about each other.)
  • Place to live
  • Cats to play with
  • Jobs to go to
  • Food to eat
  • Clothes to wear
  • Spiritual beliefs
  • Freedom to choose
  • Freedom to disagree with my government, parents, friends, church
  • Freedom to drive when and where I want

I would go on, but I think that's good for now.

Wishes

  • For more gratitude
  • For less materialism
  • For less weight
  • For a boyfriend/husband
  • For less PMS
  • For financial freedom
  • For my back to stop hurting
  • For my pregant friends' safe baby deliveries
  • For my parents' health to improve
  • For my brother to find somebody for his life
  • To sell a screenplay/book
  • To live by the beach in a sunshiney place
  • For winter to end
  • To not be so whiney
  • To be kinder to those I dislike
  • To help people more

No comments: