March 01, 2006

It's MARCH! And I have finally slipped on ice!

I am overjoyed that it is now March. Why? Well, besides several friends' birthdays, and the nearing arrival of Baby Lynch, and that Rob Thomas is playing in Burlington AND that CATS is playing in Burlington, AND I am having my Oscar party this weekend it also means spring is right around the corner.

THAT means that SUMMER IS COMING!!!!!!!!

And I finally wiped out on the ice. I was walking to my car this morning in the middle of the street and WHAM! On my ass went I. I did a half-assed splits. Left leg straight out, right leg bend and behind me. Not a pretty picture, but at least my laptop didn't break. My right leg was sore for just a few minutes. But now, as the day has progressed, my back is really starting to hurt quite a bit. I have to bowl tonight. Might be a night for big meds. I did make an appointment with a chiropractor for Friday. Ouch. Well, as this is my second winter here and I didn't fall the first round, it was about time. :-)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Youch. You can really hurt yourself falling on ice. Sorry to hear this!