February 23, 2006

Bowling fun, Applebees and Client Flinstone

Let me start at the end and work my way backwards....

Bowling was really fun. We lost, but had a great time.

Went to Applebees with Cindy before bowling. I have to say the WW menu they advertise is really small. Had the shrimp and steak skewers, which were pretty good. But also had an appetizer and split a dessert. Yum. I am sure I gained the 5lbs I lost last week.

Having a cold sucks.

Talked with Client Flintstone for 1 hr, 57 minutes, 28 seconds. The chick I deal with is all over the place. And I thought I was bad about doing that. It was really frustrating. The good thing is the longer she delays the longer her project is delayed. Well, that may not be good for Company X in terms of revenue. Of course I will try to still meet our original deadline. I am dedicating most of my weekday to it and some of my weekend time (between that and the Gstore, I will be one busy girl.) I could have stayed for another 3-4 hours last night. Thank heaven for bowling! I did miss my OA meeting, but will make it next week.

No comments: