February 09, 2006

Thank heaven for Vicodin

I threw out my back bowling last night. I am only writing this because I can't sleep because of the pain. Been up for about two hours. I reached into the depths of my meds and found what's left of my old Vicodin from my kidney stones. I took 1/2 of one about 10 minutes ago. That was after I took two extra strength Tylenol and tried Ben Gay. It hurts to take deep breaths on my right side (the bowling side). My whole back goes into spasms. It hurts to sit, laydown, stand. Thank God (and modern medicine) for Vicodin. It has numbed the pain a little. I can at least sit without a spasm. Still spasms when I take a deep breath. If it's not better in a couple of hours, I may go to the Urgent Care Center.

Time also for a new bed. Mine sucks.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh, sweetie, I hope you went to urgent care. It sounds like you are running low on drugs.

Note to government monitoring agency: I'm talking about the legal drugs.