March 31, 2005

In the wee hours of the morning... what to do?

This morning (or should I say yesterday morning?) I woke up feeling better than the day before. I owed it all to the cough medicine. It was a busy day. Lots to do. Clients to talk to. Having a cold, I got lots of sympathy from my clients, which was swell. One of my Florida clients told me about the nice 80-degree weather and told me he'd help me buy a car if I needed. Isn't that nice? Anyhoo, there are clients with multiple sites, which takes too much mental coordination.

I went home and did the Wednesday night line up of the soap and Alias. I then started watching PBS, who was doing a show on the Harlem Globtrotters. A great show! They've been an organization since the 1930s. Who knew?

I was feeling so crappy, I thought about going to bed at 10:30. I couldn't sleep because of the cough and runny nose. I have been up since 1:00, and am now getting that second wind, people speak of. So, what to do, what to do? There are reruns of the Tonight show on with Kevin Bacon. Mildly entertaining. There is surfing the Internet (which I can't do while I blog), there is reading, eating (a very bad idea), and wishing I had a tubby I could lie in right about now with super hot water. I know, I know. I can always pop in the shower and get a nice steam for my lungs. I don't want to do that. I want a bathtub!!

I know! I will go read my friend's blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like reading your blog too, Kaye!

-Noemi