March 10, 2005

Bowling and what a small world it is

Tonight, I have returned from bowling. I am sore, but had a great time. We even beat the team we played against. It was really luck of the draw, since we had handicaps that worked to our advantage. Our new team name is Gallactic Gutter Gals.

I was watching TV the other night, Arrested Development, and who is on? None other than RICK HALL (previously mentioned in my blog.) He played a photographer. AND, I saw part of 7th Heaven and my improv teacher Karly was on it! Crazy! AND, if THAT wasn't enough, I am watching the Apprentice and (no, we already are watching the show because Angie is on it...) what project are they working on? Yet ANOTHER group I, Mrs. Han Solo have been affiliated with. They are doing a charity auction for the Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric AIDS Foundation. I did the triathlon for that last September. Is Trump collowing my life? I would think so - there was that Nestle thing, and now the Ped AIDS. Cool, isn't it?

Work has been really busy. I am tired. I am watching more tv and then sleeping. zzzzzzz.

No comments: