March 11, 2005

Tongue hurts - damn tomato

If you didn't know this, I am slightly allergic to tomatoes. Not to the level I would die, but bad things happen to my tongue. It hurts. Fresh tomato in the chili I had for lunch. Woe is me.

I was thinking tonight of going to see a live string quartet, but now I am thinking of paying the piper on Monday to see Fiddler on the Roof. I have seen it before, including a good performance of it at the Shubert. However, I am desparate for entertainment that isn't a movie. The quandry - live music or theater? I can't do both, at least from the choices I have this weekend. As the quartet is in the next 1.5 hrs, I think I need to decide quickly. Hmmm. What to do, what to do.

I think musical theater is where it is at. I will work tomorrow and see a movie. Ah, the life of Riley!

No comments: