March 19, 2005

Friday and Saturday - the fun never ends

Friday was a really busy day at work. Big projects, poor time management, wishing it was the weekend. When I came home I had two DVDs waiting for me. I watched Queer as Folk and another lovely Sean Bean episode of Sharpe. Peter Postlewaite played his nemisis. He did a really great job as a slimy, sinister man. And of course, Sean Bean... sigh. I was also very inspired to complete a project. I took the CD rack I bought last weekend and not only put a primer on it, but stained it too!! I am going to Michael's tomorrow to get a top coat to complete the project. Tomorrow or Monday I will organize the CDs and finally put the plastic container to rest. One less plastic storage container/furniture!! Yippee! I feel like I acomplished something. It may not seem much to you, dear readers, but for those of you who know me, finishing craft projects is a rare thing.

Today I gained at WW, went grocery shopping and watched Cellular. As far as the grocery shopping goes, WW has a program called The Core. I haven't tried that part of WW, but will this week. The positive thing is there is a whole list of foods I can eat anytime as much as I want. (I need to figure out what "full" means...) The down side, is it is limited in breads. :( Then the question comes am I happy the way things are going? No. Do I want to change? Yes. Am I willing to make that change? Yes. I really just don't want to be the same size or bigger when I come to LA in May. That means of course, that I have to get my butt in gear. Sitting watching tv doesn't help. Balance. Balance. Balance. Speaking of TV, the University of Vermont is in the college basketball playoffs. They just beat the #1 team in their section, and are scheduled to play tonight. It's nothing but playoffs and golf on tv all week. It's very exciting here in Vermont and especially Burlington to have the state school be in the playoffs. Burlington is a college town. Much like Chapman and Orange. ha ha ha ha

Sunday I am going to church of nature. Be one with the out of doors. Well, some of it will be in the car. The state of Vermont is doing a statewide open house for sugar farms. Carrie, Elissa and I are going to check out a few. I am really looking forward to that. I will take pictures of course. And I will put them online. Stay tuned.

No comments: