March 24, 2005

Long day - almost five months and WE'RE #1!!!

It was a very long day today. I have several clients who have detailed accounts. It is a challenge for me to multi-task them sometimes. I can spend all day on one. At least I am not the only one with the problem. I am among friends or at least sympathizers. I guess that makes me feel better. I really should work on Saturday, to catch up on the new clients I haven't even read up on. We shall see. I am always open to a better offer. There haven't been many movies that I want to see. I can't imagine spending the whole weekend in my apartment. That would be horrible. I did entertain the thought of just filling up the car with fuel and driving. We will see where it takes me. Maybe New York? Boston? Or just exploring Vermont. It is payday on Friday, so potentially, I could stay at a hotel. I have been at this job for almost five months. I was at McElroy for five months. Hollywood.com for five months. The Galef Institute for eight months. I just find it interesting that I have been here for five months already. I hope to be here for some time. Sure, the lack of old familiar things and people bums me out from time to time, but Vermont is a refreshing change.

I am amazed. My bowling team, The Galactic Gutter Gals, was in FIRST PLACE (as of last week.) Tonight we played against a team that was really good and nice. Our outrageously high handicap still allowed them to win. I was so happy for them. I did get three strikes in the first game, two in the second and two in the third. I was thrilled about that. I think it was the magic green ball I used.

Angie has made it through another round on the Apprentice. Good for her!!!

No comments: