March 04, 2005

Bowling is awesome - Dad, Angie and company on tv

Last night, Carrie and I went to our new Thursday night slot of bowling. We have moved to Thursday because it gives us something to do during the weekday. It really breaks up the mundane routine. We are on Team 6, with Darlene and Sara. Darlene (50ish) and Sara (40) are sisters. We played against more of their kin, on Team 5. We had a blast. I tried out my new bowling shoes. Though they didn't help me score big points on the boards, I was glad to have them. We had a really great time. The ladies were fun and didn't take themselves to seriously.

The other night, I was channel flipping through to PBS, when what do I hear? My DAD! A couple of years ago, he was interviewed for a story about the American Orient Express. He is a guide on the train a few times a year. It was great to see and hear him.

Angie was brought into the boardroom last night on the Apprentice. I was glad to see that she not only held her own, but survived. There was this one really funny moment, when Angie said,"Hello?" a common response that some of us say. The Donald raised up his eyebrow. It was soooo flipping funny!

This morning on the local news, our company was mentioned. We are working with the state to hire and retrain people. It is a cool program. For just a blurb, our company was mentioned. It was thrilling!

Today was a really busy day. I got a contract for a site that has five subsites. It is a big whopping chunk of money too. I hope that I can get the site up without issue. I think I will come in to work tomorrow to work on it, so I don't feel behind next week. There are a couple of other sites I need to catch up on as well. Carrie and I might go see a movie tomorrow.

I am tired. No more typing.

No comments: