April 17, 2007

Touch Test Day 4 - and the G-Store - more with Aladdin and Jasmine

Touch Test: Day 4 unveiled itself with 0 in the morning (I left Megan's and went home for a nap.) By the end of the shift at the g-store, there were 3 hugs/back pats (Caity, Jen's b-friend) and several customer-passing bags, reciepts kind of thing. That is hard to guage without a clicker. Maybe I should get a counter to see if that really ups the stakes. I would have to say the touching was less than 10.

As for the g-store drama.... I checked with one of the supervisors about Jasmine's behavior problem from last week. She reported that Jasmine was sternly talked to and written up. This is not good for Jasmine. But hopefully it will teach her to be more timely. I am not looking to get her fired, but I can't take her bad behavior anymore. Talking to her hasn't done any good in the past, but maybe being written up will. As for Aladdin, he's a piece of work. During my shift, I would get the evil glances. When I approached the breakroom, Aladdin and Jasmine were in there. She saw me and said something to Aladding. He whipped his head around to sneer at me. I made a point of avoiding them while I was in there. I didn't need to worry too much, because they left soon after I arrived. When I went to sit down, I was facing the store floor. I glanced around as I began to sit down. I could see Jasmine and Aladdin walking down the stairs and go over to the elevator area to steal a kiss (they do this all the time.) He saw me ( I swear I was just glancing around and not stalking them) and grabbed her hand. Just before they disappeared behind a row, he glanced up to see if I was watching. Of course I was! After his dramatic flare of whisking her away!

I don't know if they are working to night, but it should be interesting....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

crazy grocery store kiddies, need to grow up and learn how to behave in the real world!