April 19, 2007

Aladdin and Jasmine - no more evil eyes?

When I worked at the g-store Tuesday night, I had a chat with Checkout Supervisor Sally. I asked CSS how things went down with Jasmine. I had heard she had a talkin' to. I will paraphrase the conversation she had with Jasmine.

CSS: About the other night... Do you think you did anything wrong?
Jasmine: No, but MHS shouldn't have sent me home.
CSS: So, you don't think taking a 55 minute break was wrong?
Jasmine: No.
CSS: Would you have done that when I was working?
Jasmine: Of course not.
CSS: So why did you do it when MHS was in charge? She did what she had to do. What do you think the consequence should be for your action?
Jasmine: Uh, I could do carts? [Ed note: "carts" refers to getting shopping carts in the parking lot, which is a normal task required of employees.]
CSS: Are you serious? That is something you should be doing anyhow. I could tell you to do that right now. Even cleaning the bathroom is part of your normal job.

So, CSS told me that I shouldn't have any problems from Jasmine or Aladdin for that matter. I mentioned his "evil glances" and she said to let her know if it was happening again. ha ha ha ha

No comments: