April 09, 2007

I am a hamster...

...running on a wheel of stupidity and forgetfulness.

Why?

Because I want to help Company X be a better company, but I feel they don't want to listen to my ideas and suggestions. I like to contribute my ideas. But I keep getting shut down. However, it works if customers complain about the same thing I complained about before they finally listen. I am an idiot. I forget that I have been through this time and time and TIME before with Company X, yet I keep offering up my suggestions only to have them dusted under the carpet. Why do I keep doing that? It's not that I am a masochist. I DO want Company X to succeed. I want it to be the best X of it's kind out there.

Sigh. It just gets really frustrating. And that I keep on doing it over and over again is lame.

I am a hamster on a wheel of stupidity and forgetfulness.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It sounds like it's time to Do the Opposite. :)