April 03, 2007

A few nice things from last week...

In seeing how gloomy I get, I thought for the moment, I would remember a few nice things from last week.
  1. My department not only reached our monthy goal, but exceeded it by over $20k!
  2. My clients who I thought would be PO because I billed them though they weren't launched didn't get PO'd.
  3. I saw a few good movies
  4. I went to a Tupperware-like party hosted by one of my G-store peeps, Sofia. It was nice to get out and about. Afterwards, I went to dinner with Jenny and Caity from the G-store. We had a really good time. I am hoping to go out with them again.
  5. My cat, Sammy the Bulemic, only barfed once this week
  6. The sun shone brightly 2x this week
  7. DPW (Double Punch Wednesdays) was good
  8. I had a nice venting session or two with co-workers
  9. I did my dishes
  10. I played Mario games with Stephanie and ate Chinese food

1 comment:

Unknown said...

next time it's all about mario tennis! i do love that game... just haven't played in forever.