April 17, 2007

Touch Test Day 3 - Star Wars party and WW

Before I mention the Touch Test, here's pretty much my Saturday story.
I went to WW in the morning and weighed in. It wasn't good. So what did I do next?

I went to Megan's house where she was having a Star Wars weekend and ate.
And ate.
And ate.
But before all of the eating of food I didn't need to eat.... When I arrived, they were watching the Clone Wars cartoon series. There was a friend of Megan's and her brothers and nephew and niece. Eventually my friends from Company X showed up, but they weren't very interested in watching the movies. They opted for playing games and puzzles. I continued my eating binge and watched Episodes 3-6. Thankfully Megan is from the same purist school I am as far as Episodes 4-6 go. We watched the originals. Not the enhanced versions. It was nice. I stayed the night, though didn't get much sleep between the house sounds and hard floor. (I am such a princess that way.) I left before breakfast and went to the g-store.

Touch Test: Day 3
The morning slid by with no physical contact from anybody. When I got to Megan's the test was deffinately in full force. Huggers and kids. Touch happens. I hadn't seen Amanda in ages, so there were about 4-6 touch moments from her alone. There were a few others. I think from DK 2 (hello and goodbye). We had a visit from Darth Vader and Boba Fett, and Ember (the niece) needed me to hold her hand 2x. In a rough estimate, I would say there were about 15 touches, with a third of them being hugs.

No comments: