March 02, 2007

Stitch 'n' bitch session

Last night I joined a couple of my co-workers at our first Stitch 'n' Bitch session. There are two parts to the event. Part One - do some kind of crafty thing. I chose crochet. Part Two - freedom to rant and rave. We did more of the latter than the former, but it was good to be with people who shared similar views on issues.

While I was there, I saw my friend Anne and Tim B's friend Justin who had both attended my Oscar party (blog to follow soon). I thought they would have some things in common and it was cool to see them out. We were at my favorite coffee place, Muddy Waters. I found out that they are open until midnight! That is exciting! I will really have a place to write at night! I don't know why I didn't find this out before!!

We will have another Stitch 'n' Bitch session next week, though I have to work at the gstore. Who knows, maybe I will actually finish the project I am crocheting before St. Patrick's Day?

No comments: