March 09, 2007

It's FRIDAY!! Yippee!!!

Today is Friday. It is payday. It is party day. I am thrilled. I don't have to work at the g-store tonight, which I am so happy about. Last night it was so quiet. Though I was staffed with fairly-new newbies, it worked out nicely. We got all of the chores done ontime or early. We didn't have a rush at the end. In fact, during the last 10 minutes of the store time, I don't think we had anybody. I was going to start up basket-bowling, it was that quiet. But the time got away from me and before you know it, it was time to go.


Did I mention how happy I am it is Friday? I am going to Stephanie's house this evening for a night with Mario. Mario is hot. He is a little short for me, but wow can he dance!


Here's a picture of Mario. Don't you wish he was yours?

No comments: