March 21, 2007

Milli Vanilli

This morning I was listening to the radio on my drive to work. They played the really lame song, "Blame it on the Rain" recorded by the very defunct, Milli Vanilli. That got me thinking to the whole defuncting of Milli Vanilli. Wow. That was something. I remember when the whole big, bad thing went down. I wasn't ever a fan of their music but I was shocked to find out that they were only front men and that lots of people in the recording industry knew about it. It was amazing to me that it was a secret for years.

It was a really dumb song, but the scandal around the band made me think that I needed to blog about it this morning. I still have so much to blog about. I can't believe I went to California four months ago and never blogged about it. Work is really crazy now and when I get home, I veg in front of the tv or read. No blogging. I miss you, blog of mine.

No comments: