August 12, 2005

Work dinner - Yippee!!

Tonight was work dinner for Client D. His site is live and thank heaven! Though there will be about a week or so of transition, it is pretty much done. I asked the big cheeses at Company X if we could have a dinner since a) the client is bringing in a bunch of $$, b) my team worked really hard and c) you never know unless you ask. Much to my suprise, they agreed. So, there were about a dozen of us who went out to dinner, including managers. It was a really nice time. We went to Auggie's Island Food, where they serve tropical flavor.... and killer Hurricane drinks. I think there were a few people who had about 4-5. I had one, and though I am paying for it with a rum-provoked headache, it was soooo tasty!

After dinner, Scott, Wick and I putzed around Church street until it was time for Wick and I to movieate. We ended up seeing "Wedding Crashers". Vince Vaughn was hilarious. I thought the movie was entertaing in a crasss, sex joke filled way. Friday night we have movie night where Meg will be able to join us. She was at a party for a co-worker. (Melissa, my wonderful hair stylist who is graduating...) This weekend it will be Vermont on the road as I go to New Hampshire to hang out with Sherri.

No comments: