August 29, 2005

It's 6:40pm - I am still at work! What the @#$%?

Thoughts from Mrs. Han Solo:

  1. I came in at 8am ,so why the @#$% am I still here?
  2. I ate lunch at my desk, so why the @#$% am I still here?
  3. Though I talked on the phone to a client and inventory dude for about 45 mins and didn't need to (it was informative and I am glad I did) I already made up for that time, so why the @#$% am I still here?
  4. Client B is irritating the hell out of me. (What does that mean "irritating the hell out of me" anyway? Is that like having a excorcism? I guess so, because I am swearing like a sailor. Maybe the demons ARE coming out of me. Then again, maybe I am just PMSing. Now if any of you remind me I am PMSing, that will REALLY irritate me. Why the @#$% am I still here?
  5. I swore to myself that I wouldn't work past my 8-9 hours. So why am I nearing the 11th hour? (okay, I have taken 10 minutes to blog, but that is no different than a smoking break.)

I can't believe it is almost 7pm. I still have a daily report and two conversations to document. I spend a good 25% if not more, on documentation. It's good if it ever comes back to bite me in the ass. That's right. I said ASS.

No comments: