August 04, 2005

Rock Star, Client D and where is my boyfriend?

So, Ty managed to stay afloat another week on Rock Star. This time, he was up on the chopping block with two others. The song he sang Tuesday, wasn't a good song for him, but he didn't have much of a choice. I felt bad for him. He's a very talented guy. I hope he at least gets a recording contract out of this when it is all done. I think Jordis was amazing. She was the best female singer on the show. Mig did a good job too.

Client D - FINALLY went live! We had a huge surge in our system with traffic, but that was smoothed out by our tech dudes. The client, seems to be fairly happy with the sites. There are now little things to fix, but overall, it is finished. That is a huge relief. It's been a good time for me. Great learning. I feel more confident about what I am doing now. I have four other clients, so I am hoping the tasks with Client D slow down and I can move him over to the account people and support.

Okay, it's time I put this out there. I would like to know where are all of the single-available guys? Maybe I need to become a barfly. I know, find an activity that you like and you will find people who like that activity too. Fine. Back to trying online dating I guess. I was told by friends ages ago to ask your friends to help you. Nobody ever does. It's depressing. I do take comfort in knowing that several of my single friends around the country are experiencing the same thing. I would name them, but you know who you are. As for you single/attached and married/attached people, help a girl out! No, I am not desperate, though I am sure I sound like it. Just lonely. The cats can't make me dinner, and aren't very good conversationalists. According to the psychic on Leeza's show AND at the Choo Choo festival, something is suppose to be happening this summer. Well, it's August already. I am running out of time, if the psychics are right. But come on now, since when did you believe a psychic? I am all about working on making it happen for myself, but would appreciate any help out there. And don't send me links to dating websites. I practically have those all memorized. Hey, friends usually have friends, who have friends. The possibilities are endless.

Pathetic? Maybe. Desperate? No, just looking. I have my two cats? What more could I want? ha ha ha - don't make me laugh. It hurts. ha ha ha. ROTFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'd try to help, but 99.9% of my friends "play for the other team." If you get my drift. (nudge, nudge)