August 09, 2005

Ty did well, and another neighborhood altercation...

Ty did so much better this week! I still think Dave Navarro doesn't really like him and thinks JD is da bomb, but I thought Ty really did a great job. I even got chills! Ooohhhhh!!

There was another altercation involving my neighbors across the way. This time it was the drug dealer bald man and some punk kid (late teens, early 20s). They were yelling in front of the damn, old, chipped white van that is parked in front of my house. I can't tell you exactly how many times they yelled,"Fuck You" at each other, but I was getting ready to call the cops when they stopped. One was yelling something about taking the other one down. I couldn't really tell what the hell was going on. I did see one of their people who lives in their building sitting on her porch watching the action and not seeming alarmed. Baldy goes into his apartment (which aparaently he broke up with his girlfriend who lives there too) and back outside. He opened the van doors and clunked around for some tools. Went back inside just now. No, wait. He is back outside fixing a motorcycle. It is 11:18pm. What the hell are you thinking working on a motorcycle this time of night? Thank heaven I am a late night person and you and the kids won't be waking me up like you did the other night. (Sheesh. I am such a crab apple.) Now he is gunning the motor to see if it works. Thankfully, it is. I hope he keeps it up for at least an hour. Better yet, if he stops working on it and comes back in two hours, that'd be even better.

Nice neighborhood. Makes me think about how sweet the rent deal is and if it is worth the aggravation of the neighbors and their antics. Things to think about. Hmmmm.

Oh, and I can't tell you how excited I am to go back to work tomorrow and work on Client P's project. Thrilled. At least I have a possible movie night with Meg and Wick to look forward to. And there is always the neighborhood entertainment.

Oh, I spoke with the guy who I got the cats from. Seems his partner wants one of them back. That would be Tabby, who is harassed by Psycho Kitty (aka Sammy). I think it might be a wise thing. They don't seem to get along well. Now if I can get Psycho Kitty to stop shedding so much... I'd be set.

Walking to work tomorrow. It would be good for me plus they are repaving the parking lot, so parking might be a slight challenge. Ahhhh. The aforementioned motorcycle just zoomed by. What a delightful sound.

Two good things to note in my griping ways - I got my Netflix movies today AND tonorrow is payday. Good thing too.

No comments: