May 16, 2007

It's great getting speedy service...

I had a problem yesterday with my latest group Client Aimless and a specific site that wasn't working with our tools. It was near the end of the day and I was getting frustrated. I had already bugged it but I have a really short timeline on getting this project done and wanted immediate fixes. So I went upstairs and found Jai. Jai is one of the heads of our technology team. He's a super busy guy, but he took the time to address and fix my issue. I really appreciated that. I hate throwing last minute things at people especially when I believe that for most people "your emergency is not necessarily my priority" and he could have told me to wait until today to address it. Our tools may not always work well here at Company X, but there are certainly some good people here.

(Also he's a new reader to my blog and I haven't ever written about him. ha ha)

No comments: