May 24, 2007

Chick things...

...so if you are uncomfortable reading about chick things, come back another time.


I just really have one thing to say. I would like to take an opportunity to say that cramps suck. I would like to be in bed with a heating pad but I can't because I have work to do. Damn these cramps.

Here's a on-the-spot poem:

CRAMPS

Punching
Sloshing
Beating my body like you drill into cement
BAM!
BAM!

Kicking
Pounding
My body buckles under the pressure
POW!
POW!

Drifting
Gliding
The torture passes I am free
KABOOM!

(I know. It's quite brilliant. You are probably sitting back astounded at the depth and intelligence in that poem.)

2 comments:

Emi said...

If you were here you'd be able to take this over the counter Codeine....its lovely with a glass of wine.

Mrs. Han Solo said...

That is an excellent suggestion. I got some Codeine with Tylenol when I was in Montreal. They don't sell Codeine over the counter in the States quite yet. :-)