May 14, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: Aladdin and Jasmine NO MORE

This just in...

There I was, sitting in the break room of the g-store minding my own business. PL is sitting with JL discussing the latest in g-store news.

PL: You know why Jasmine never showed up to work?
JL: Yeah, because she called me at 2am because she was afraid to come into work.
Me: Afraid? Why?
JL: Because she and Aladdin broke up.
Me: WHAT? No Way!
JL: Yup.
PL: Yeah, she was emailing me that she was looking for something else. Something new. She wants more in the relationship and Aladdin wouldn't let her hang out with her friends and let her go out. He wanted her all to himself.
JL: She called me to say that she was afraid of how Aladdin would be at work since they had just broken up, so she didn't call into work. Just ditched.

Ah, to be in high school again. How sweet it is. Though it is sad that the Aladding and Jasmine saga is probably over, she is a wild one and makes her way around the store so I am sure there will be other stories of Jasmine. I wonder if any of it had to do with me telling Jasmine that I thought her b-friend looked really cool with the eye liner? ha ha ha

I am about to embark on a write a script in a month task and feel that the g-store is the perfect subject.

2 comments:

Emi said...

How about writing TV pilot based on a grocery store?? That too sounds interesting.

Stephanie said...

i love the script idea and setting!!!