May 16, 2007

Big news - Company X is moving!!

It has been officially made public that Company X is moving office space. Not just moving, but moving across the street to what will be a swanky, environmentally friendly building. Ranging from soy-based paints to lots of natural lighting and maybe solar or wind power, it will be one of the most eco-friendly buildings in Vermont. In addition to that, we are going to have a cafe with organic food (no soda), a gym, tennis court, showers, ping pong tables and one-on-one basketball court. It's all about health and wellness.

I have already challenged the Big Enchilada to a doubles match. No, I don't play tennis and have already told him that I know he will cream us, but it will be fun. I am also working him on getting a lap pool. He thinks it's a good idea. Now if we can just get him to add that into the budget....

2 comments:

Emi said...

That sounds brilliant! Lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want an eco-building for wrok. Of course, I'd have to actually get a job first.. hmmm.