February 11, 2005

The office is practically empty. And what's with LA1?

Because most of them are snowboarding this morning! We got a nice, big snow dump over the last 24 hrs. It is gorgeous outside. The big cheeses like to snowboard, so a bunch of people take the mornings off like this to go to Stowe. I hear Stowe is gorgeous. Maybe I will go this weekend. Maybe I will go sledding. I really need to find something snowy to do.

What's with LA1? I have pretty much stopped working for him (thankfully) and he is off in the capable hands of ouor support department. He had an issue about something we had forgotten to do, so I told support I would work on it. Per usual, he sends me multiple emails. My favorite quote today is "I was wondering if you forgot about me already...broke my heart." You are thinking, "Gee, Mrs. Han Solo, aren't you flattered?" Golly no. It creeps me out.

No comments: