February 02, 2005

Thoughts of nothingness

Here I am. It's the end of the work day, and before I start out on my long journey home, I thought I would take a moment to blog.

I have nothing. Nothing to say. Per usual, I can ramble, and howdy. It's times like these that make me think about just how brilliant Seinfeld (the show) was. Afterall, it was about nothing. Does that mean I am brilliant? Well, we know I am.

I did get the go-ahead to plan my Oscar party. I will be co-hosting it with Elissa and her husband Rocky. Lucky for them, I don't know anbody but work people, so it will be a small goup. I sent out the email to get an idea of who would be interested. We shall see. I am already planning the decorations. I need to budget it out. I think I will find some red carpet somewhere. That would be a nice touch.

GROSSNESS AND TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION IS ABOUT TO FOLLOW:

Two words for what's happening in my life -


  • leeches
  • pain

(Some of you know EXACTLY what I am talking about and so I won't explain it to the rest of you.)

I really have nothing more to say except that this is my blog, and if I say things that offend now and then, my appologies. But this is MY blog (I think it is the hormones talking. Pay no attention.)



No comments: