February 21, 2005

Just when I thought it was over, LA1 returns...

This morning, I got six emails from LA1. Three were about outstanding issues. Two were reiterating the first three and the sixth, I have included below for your pleasure. He is in blue, I am in green. I changed the names to protect the stupid. Notice that I don't have a closing salutation. No "regards", "best wishes" or even "from". No initials. I don't always do that when I am writing back to somebody. Plus, the issue he is referring to wasn't reported until Friday afternoon. Our programmers don't work on the weekends and as of 3am Saturday morning when he wrote me, hadn't fixed his issue.

He exhausts me. But my favorite part is in the elipses...

-----Original Message-----From: LA1 : Monday, February 21, 2005 10:49 AMTo: Mrs. Han Solo Subject: RE: Authorize me Baby
Thank you,

Can you be a little more personal.....ice....your part of the family now....act like it....Thanks for the update.

LA1


Mrs. Han Solo wrote:
The programmer has been assigned the task and will either remove the / or fix the programming error. I will let you know when it is done, so you can check it again.


-----Original Message-----From: LA1 : Saturday, February 19, 2005 3:05 AMTo: Mrs. Han Solo Subject: RE: Authorize me Baby
Mrs. Han Solo,

Your programmer never removed the slash between month and year on X.net. Please have that done ASAP. I wonder how many memberships we lost due to that problem.
Thank you.

LA1

No comments: