December 10, 2004

Where has the week gone?

I have been so busy at work, that I haven't had time to post. I suppose it is a good thing.

The snow melted rather quickly. Have no fear, it should snow about 6 inches over the next 12 hours. I am really looking forward to seeing that. I think it will be fun. My landlord said I could park in his driveway, which is mighty kind. I will begin shoveling snow tomorrow. Yippee!!

Last couple of days, not much going on. I sawa Spanish film, "El Crimen del Padre Amero", starring Gael Garcia Bernal. It was one of my Netflix. Sad, tragic, passionate film dealing with a young priest and one of his congregants. I thought the movie was okay. Gael was much better in the Motorcycle Diaries, which I saw in the theaters here in Burlington. I have had a peaceful night sleep. I made a chili chicken casserole, which is really yummy. It costs about 7 WW points, but is totally worth it. Yum.

This weekend I would like to finish up my Christmas shopping, and get things ready for the mail. We will see how that goes. I know Ocean's 12 is out and I MUST see it this weekend. It really depends also on the snow. One of my greatest highlights will be laundry. Laundry around the block costs me one dollar per wash and drying is about $.25 every 10-15 mins. I MUST do laundry, otherwise I will be wearing my pajamas to work.

Oh, yesterday at work, I dropped off Almond Kisses at every work station. It went over quite well. Tonight or Monday, it will be candy canes. tee hee!

No comments: