December 07, 2004

Beds and fajitas

I got the bed. Sears came to deliver and was able to get the mattress upstairs with little effort. However, when trying to get the foundation up, they couldn't fit it up the stairs. It was tragic. I asked them to take down the icky, old frame and I would just use the mattress on the floor. They tried. It also wouldn't go on the stairs. So I have a great mattress and a horrid foundation. One out two isn't too bad. Thankfully they will reimburse me for the foundation. Charge it back onto my card.

After work, I went out with Elissa and Carrie from the office. We went to the Daily Planet, a small restaurant/bar in the heart of downtown Burlington. We all ordered the same thing: chicken fajitas. They were pretty good, too. We had a really nice time. I think we shall be doing it again, only next week we have the Last night was the last night to sleep on my icky mattress. I woke up to a nice, powdery, white world outside. Snow. It was lovely.

No comments: