December 15, 2004

Fashion boots ain't snow boots... Rockin' cookies

This morning when I got ready for work, I thought about the party tonight. Do I go home to change? Do I not? I think I will end up going home, but in case I didn't I wore a party pleasing outfit. But I also wore my Bongo brand boots. They are black with six pairs of eyelets and two pairs of hooks. They are butt-kickin' boots, but not snow boots. I have on hose AND socks, yet when I was plodding in the snow, sweeping off my car I could feel coldness seeping into the boots. I don't think they are really water proof. Resistant, maybe. I need to get another pair of boots like the brown snow boots I have. Those are awesome.

Oh, I brought in chocolate chip cookies to work this morning. I made the dough last night. Baked them at 7am. They are going pretty quickly. I have had a very good response to them. The people are happy, and I am happy. Let them eat not cake, but chocolate chip cookies!!!

I think I should go home to get my camera to take pics of the party tonight. Then I can post the pics on this blog. We shall see. Now I must go to the post office to mail out a present and get more stamps. I have about 100 cards to mail out. Whew!

No comments: