December 23, 2004

Happy Holidays, I am off to Cleveland!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I am off to Cleveland with the Sullivan clan. It's been a busy week with my brain on vacation.

I spoke with my LA client and he told me that I should stop by and visit him the next time I am in LA. Isn't that sweet? I don't think I will, though. I am practically breaking out in hives just thinking about his website. It's going well, there is just so much to do. But I am going to Cleveland and won't be thinking about the LA client or anything but Joe, Paddy, Mikey and their parents. Okay, I will also be thinking of many of you and wishing I was going to the beach with brother Bob, seeing a movie with the family and eating our traditional burritos. But I think Helen told me we are having filet mignon. Yum!

It will be a very WHITE CHRISTMAS. I am super excited. I don't think I will be updating the blog over the holiday time. Stories about the vacation upon my return.

Have a great holiday, no matter what you may do.

Peace to you and yours.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas, Kaye!