April 04, 2006

Running to stand still...

Yesterday I finally cracked and had a nice, 15 minute emotional breakdown because I am so stressed over Client Flintstone. There is so much @#$%ing crap to do that I sometimes don't even know where to begin or which list to look at. There are lots of people around to help me when I need help. That's not the problem. The problem is me (and the client). Rep N (is that what I called her before? I can't remember) is hard to reach and expects us to do everything for her yet, get her @#$%ing sites up in 10 weeks. I have bitten off more than I can chew, that's for sure. I have been having little anxiety attacks for the last week. Saturday morning I woke up with the Client Flintstone jingle in my head. I feel much like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. Is the lesson "don't volunteer to do groups" or "you're not who you think you are, so get over yourself?" Can't be sure. No time to sort that out. All I know is tonight it's work-til-you-drop. Boy, I am so excited about that!

No comments: