April 28, 2006

Fasting Day 5 or should I say 6?

It's 2:22am and I am still at work. I came in at 8am or 8:30. Can't really remember at this point.

Client Flintstone. What else can I say?

Oh, about the fast - I haven't been drinking the concoction at all today. I am not hungry either. Besides water, I have had three large mugs of tea. We bought pizza for the people staying late tonight and though it smelled heavenly and looked divine, I didn't have any and wasn't that tempted. This is a really interesting experience for me. Those of you who eat normally and can monitor yourselves without thinking about it, just don't understand. I am a woman who obsesses over food. Being bored or stressed are the main triggers. I am bored and stressed. If I have to look at another Flintsone colored page and content, I may go postal. But it won't be because I am hungry. ;-)

Back to work. Too much to do. Rep N is out of her freakin' ass mind. Lord help the next company that works with these people.

No comments: