April 24, 2006

Utterly and completely overwhelmed...

I am taking a moment to blog because I am so overwhelmed right now, I am frozen mentally. So much to do. Sure, I have lists. And lists. And a list or two or three of what is a high priority and what isn't.

Client Flintstone.

I am so behind, I don't know if this will get done this week. I am the biggest bottleneck in the process. I have a couple of people to help me, but they can't help me until I tell them what to do. In order to give them direction, I have to set stuff up. In order to set stuff up, I have to research the issue. And that is the same for almost every task. I can't handle it. I admit that. I admitted that weeks ago. It really sucks to be me this month.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm not hugely into self-help books, but I really feel compelled by the book, Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting and it seems to address a lot of the challenges you've been facing. :) You might want to read the first couple of chapters---it's easy to read. :)