March 16, 2006

The week so far, by me

Here are a few highlights of this past week. I am really tuckered out and am beginging to really hate computers, so I will be brief.

  • Last week, we lost our bowling game.
  • This week, we beat our co-workers (thanks to our handicap!)
  • I gained 2 lbs
  • I stress eat
  • Client Flintstone is driving me mad. Still hasn't finalized designs, so technically, we aren't suppose to work on their stuff. If we did that, we would never launch their many websites. I think we are nearing the end of the design approval process. I sent Client Flinstone's rep, Rep N an email with some dumb industry analogies which I am imagining got her all worked up and she told Mr. Flinstone who will see about getting rid of me. I know that sounds damn paranoid, and I am sure (deep down) everything will be fine. Still, I am going to remain paranoid until the project is done. That's just my MO. The good thing is that with the new guy in our department, we just may get this thing done on time. He's been really helpful. I think if he wasn't there, I would still be at work and not writing this at 10pm.
  • I am PMSing or just really annoyed with Client Flintstone. Can't really tell, except for the fact that other women in our office are on a similar cycle. Maybe they are just really pissy too?
  • Debbie Downer appologized (sort of) for coming down on me when I told her we had a suggestion box. She feels Company X doesn't really listen to people. It's sometimes really hard talking with her because she is so negative almost ALL of the time.
  • I watched a dumb movie this week - tonight it was that Failure to Launch with Sara Jessica Parker. Maybe Cache will be better. Thank heaven for Netflix. I got The Greatest Show on Earth, a Cecil B. DeMille classic movie with a huge cast. The best part is the storyline with James Stewart. I freakin' love that part. The Charlton Heston part I can do without.
  • Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. I don't even remember what I did (probably nothing) last year. This time, I am brining corned beef to the office to share with a few people. It should be fun.

That's it. It's longer than I thought it would be. I think after I put the corned been in the crockpot, I will go to bed.

No comments: