June 18, 2005

Why am I hear? I am beginning to understand why...

Three things come to mind...

  1. Something spiritual that I haven't figured out yet.
  2. Get everybody I know (which is pretty much just the office of Company X) to go see movies and learn to love classic movies (like the Lion in Winter)
  3. Write. Write. Write.

That's it for now. (I am working today on that big project. Pressure is on. Can't be behind. LOTS to do on it. However, I am beginning to tire of working, so I am going home in a moment.)

Oh, no cats yet. Their cages were too small, so Stacie has to buy larger ones, unless she takes them to her mom's house to live - forever. That would be sad. I don't know what I would do without Smudge and Steve. I could get another cat, but if I ever left Vermont I would run into the same issue. Sigh. What to do. What to do?

No comments: